As a courtesy to our delegates, we are pleased to offer a discounted hotel group room rate to assist with travel planning. If you will be taking advantage of this option, please remember to book early as the room rate does expire and will no longer be offered after the block is at capacity.
The Global Studies Conference is pleased to offer a room block at the Park Avenue Rochester. Transportation will be provided between the Park Avenue Rochester and the conference venue, the National University of Singapore, expect about a 10-minute drive between both locations.
From the hotel, "Cuddled by lush greenery, Park Avenue Rochester is one of the business hotels in the west of Singapore. We are close to Buona Vista MRT station and minutes away from one-north business district, NUS and International Business Park. Be spoilt for choice when it comes to dining and night life with a great selection of restaurants, pubs and cafes just around the corner."
As a courtesy to delegates of the Global Studies Conference we have arranged for a special conference rate. Room rates are subject to availability.
|Room Type||Single Occupancy||Double Occupancy|
|Superior Room||$200 SGD||$225 SGD|
|Deluxe Room||$210 SGD||$235 SGD|
|Executive Deluxe Room||$230 SGD||$255 SGD|
This specially negotiated rate for Global Studies Conference participants is available until 6 April 2017 and is subject to availability. Room rates are quoted in Singapore Dollars and are subject to a 10% service charge and prevailing government taxes, currently 7% Goods & Service Tax. Click the below button to download the booking form and send to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +65-6809-7363 and reference the '2017 Global Studies Conference'. Contact us for any questions.
oneworld is pleased to be the official airline alliance of the Global Studies Conference.
• Attractive flight discounts for attendees and one travel companion.
• Flights available from all oneworld member airlines and affiliates.
• User-friendly booking tool that will display the most convenient flights and multiple fare options.
• 24-hour support desk—reach us by email or phone.
• Earn rewards and tier status points on oneworld eligible flights.
• Frequent flyer privileges, including, for top tier cardholders, access to some 600 premium airport lounges worldwide, fasttrack at security lanes in selected airports and extra baggage allowance.
• Seamless connections and quality service on oneworld member airlines.
Visit www.oneworld.com/events and enter event code OW80D16to log in as an attendee and access our convenient online booking tool, customised with your event information. You and a travel companion can then book discounted flights for travel seven days before and seven days after the event. Fares will be available up to twelve months prior to the event.
For more information please visit www.oneworld.com