As a courtesy to our delegates, we are pleased to offer a discounted hotel group room rate to assist with travel planning. If you will be taking advantage of this option, please remember to book early as the room rate does expire and will no longer be offered after the block is at capacity.
The Global Studies Conference is pleased to offer a room block at the Abba Granada Hotel. The Abba Granada Hotel is less than a 10 minute walk from the conference venue, the University of Granada.
From the hotel, "A newly-built, beautiful hotel offering 136 rooms, very conveniently located in the city centre of Granada, a few metres from the El Triunfo gardens and the Barrio de Albayzín. Situated next to the train station and the University of Granada, 5 minutes walk from the main shopping area, just 15 km from Granada’s Federico García Lorca Airport and 2 minutes walking to the hospital "Vírgen de las Nieves"."
As a courtesy to delegates of the Global Studies Conference we have arranged for a special conference rate. Room rates are subject to availability. Rates are quoted in Euro and are inclusive of 10% VAT and breakfast.
|Single Room||€ 65.00|
|Double Room||€ 75.00|
This specially negotiated rate for Global Studies Conference participants is available until 1 July 2018 and is subject to availability. Room rates are quoted in Euro. To take advantage of the conference rate, please contact the hotel directly at email@example.com or +34-958-807-807. Contact us for any questions.
oneworld is pleased to be the official airline alliance of the Global Studies Conference.
• Attractive flight discounts for attendees and one travel companion.
• Flights available from all oneworld member airlines and affiliates.
• User-friendly booking tool that will display the most convenient flights and multiple fare options.
• 24-hour support desk—reach us by email or phone.
• Earn rewards and tier status points on oneworld eligible flights.
• Frequent flyer privileges, including, for top tier cardholders, access to some 600 premium airport lounges worldwide, fasttrack at security lanes in selected airports and extra baggage allowance.
• Seamless connections and quality service on oneworld member airlines.
Visit www.oneworld.com/events and enter event code OW23A17 to log in as an attendee and access our convenient online booking tool, customised with your event information. You and a travel companion can then book discounted flights for travel seven days before and seven days after the event. Fares will be available up to twelve months prior to the event.
For more information please visit www.oneworld.com